Friday, June 17, 2011

Update: Sold Apple Bluetooth Mighty Mouse


This afternoon I met a photographer and his brand new Macbook Pro at Starbucks in Newbury Park. He had contacted me yesterday asking if he could buy the Apple Bluetooth Mighty Mouse I had listed on Craigslist.

I bought the mouse and Apple Bluetooth Keyboard exactly a month ago for $18 and 4 crappy 4 AA batteries. I listed the mouse on Craigslist for $30 which I thought was a little high. The photographer was very pleased when he saw the mouse, as it was in mint condition, and asked what I had it listed at.

"$40?" He asked

"No, no" I said, "$30. But if you want to pay me $40 that is fine with me!"

He said he was so happy with the whole arrangement, he gave me $35.

Since I am keeping the keyboard for my iPad, I still made $17 purchasing the same keyboard I was about to pay $45 for.

Not bad...

Someone is coming tomorrow morning to (hopefully) buy my TI-83+ for $35. We will see...


No comments:

Post a Comment